Thursday, November 8, 2012

Organize your entire life....

So on Pinterest I came across a pin that said Organize your entire life! Well, YIPPEEEE!!!! The post I've been waiting for...so I clicked http://www.modernparentsmessykids.com/2012/02/im-woman-with-plan-and-routine-and.html

Read the article....Oh DARN IT!!! She's not all that organized?  My hope is gone!  I sit here typing and contemplating all of the organizing I could be doing, but I'm not because its exhausting to be that put together.  Ya, I've been off for almost 2 weeks between Hurricane and Fall recess, but believe it or not doing nothing is exhausting.  No really, it is.  The anticipation of having to clean stuff makes me tired.  BUT I did accomplish a few things.  I have what I call an organized mess (bet you have one too).  It'll all get done eventually.  Gotta get out there and live too.  And more often than not I'd rather sit and make a crazy mess with my son than worry about cleaning it up!  Quality over quantity.

So, I will keep looking up tips.  Accomplish them little by little.  And what gets done gets done.

And if I see anything good, I will most certainly post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment