Sunday, January 4, 2015

Diy coffee creamer


I absolutely love my morning coffee. I also love creamer.  I recently read something about all the nasty chemicals  in the flavored coffee creamers. Totally grosses me out because I try to eat healthy.  
I saw this do it yourself creamer recipe and I have to say it's really delicious. I never used condensed milk, but I had a few cans from making homemade fudge over the holidays (I'll post that recipe later) so I whipped up this batch of creamer and it's really sooooo good. 

Ingredients:
1 can condensed milk
3 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
Optional vanilla extract or any other flavoring 
Stir together really well
Enjoy!!

I actually prefer it without any flavoring, but experiment with it. Fun and delicious with a lot less chemicals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment